Please click on the type of membership that interests you, or read more information about membership and fees.
- For each of the different membership types, EALTA collects data on your person and /or institution (you can see what data is collected by clicking on the different types).
- The data are processed only for membership purposes, and we will only contact you for membership-related reasons, such as inviting you to the AGM.
- We will never share your data with third parties.
- Your data are only retained as long as you are a member of EALTA.
- By logging into your EALTA account, you can check what data you have submitted.
- You have the right to have your data erased - this will constitute the end of your EALTA membership.
- We regularly ask EALTA members to renew their membership - if you do not renew your membership when prompted, this means your membership ends and we will erase your data.
- All data are stored on a secure server hosted by the University of Lancaster.
- Data are handled by the EALTA secretary and the webservice liaison person at the University of Lancaster.